Why Choose Business Investments?
At 3i Financial Investment Services Inc, we work in partnership with businesses by offering our financial expertise to help create and add value to your organization. Our advisors are dedicated and experienced to understand the unique financial needs of your business. Our 3i Business Financial Plan is tailored to take your business further by managing the risks. We can get you professional advice from lawyers, bankers, mortgage brokers, accountants and etc…to make business recommendations specific to your need and assist in the execution of your 3i Business Financial Plan.
Business Investment Programs
Non-Registered Investment Plans
DPSP’s (Deferred Profit Sharing Plans) & Payroll Savings Plans
- Contributions are a tax deductible expense and are not a taxable benefit to the plan member. Employers can contribute an amount up to 9% of the employee’s current annual earnings to the maximum contribution limit
- Help employees saves for their future.
Individual Corporate Accounts
- Helps with everyday banking, savings and investing.
- Helps to ensure you file taxes accurately and separately from personal accounts.
- Eligible to deduct business expenses from your tax return.
Registered Investment Plans
IPP’s (Individual Pension Plan)
- Provides maximum tax-deductible contributions for your retirement and gives you more flexible benefit settlement options. Allows you contribute a higher amount.
DCRPP’s (Defined Contribution Registered Pension Plans)
- Provides employees with an income at retirement. Contributions are exempt of payroll taxes for employers.
RESP’s (Registered Education Savings Plan)
- An investment vehicle that allows caregivers to save up for their children’s post secondary education.
- Pays up to 20% of a child’s annual contribution up to an annual maximum of $500 or a lifetime maximum of $7200 until the beneficiary reaches the age of 17.
RRSP’s (Registered Retirement Savings Plan)
- Invest in your future by reducing your taxable income with contributions.
- Can access funds in your RRSP to help buy your first home or pursue further education.
DPSP’s (Deferred Profit Sharing Plans)
- Allows companies to share profits with employees.
- Provides tax incentives and allows vesting periods for vesting period and employers contributions.
Sources: Canada Revenue Agency, Investopedia, Moneysense
Find Out More