3i Financial is a leading financial service organization brokering a diverse range of mtual funds and investment related products and services to individuals and corporate clients.
We offer a stimulating work environment, competitive compensation, and the potential for career advancement.
At 3i Financial, you’ll find the rewarding career that you’ve been searching for. We are presently recruiting Financial Advisors to service the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
As a 3i Financial Advisor, you will work closely with your Team Leader and Managing Director. Successful candidates will be responsible for providing financial planning services utilizing a wide range of financial products. Financial Advisors are expected to build and maintain long lasting relationships with new and existing clients. We will offer you all the tools, support, and training necessary to service your client’s financial needs.
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who is looking for a career in financial services and enjoys helping people. We are an innovative company who prides ourselves on the service we provide our clients and the support we offer employees. In addition, for candidates who may aspire to, and one day achieve the Vice President level, we currently offer an ownership stake in the company through our Vice President Share Remuneration Incentive Program.
The successful applicant will be:
- Someone of high moral and ethical character
- A self motivated individual who displays creativity, adaptability, initiative, and enjoys working within a performance culture
- Able to market and sell investment products and services.
- Knowledgeable in the financial planning process
- A team player who will put client’s interest first and who will maintain respect for your coworkers and the firm at all times
- Proficient with different computer applications/software
In addition to the above requirements, the following requirements would be an asset:
- Multilingual, i.e., French, Cantonese, Mandarin, Italian, Greek, Spanish, Farsi, Russian, Hindi, Tamil, etc..
- Possess an undergraduate degree and have completed any of the following courses: CSC, CPH, Mutual Funds Course, LLQP, or CFP.
If the opportunity of working in a dynamic financial environment appeals to you, please forward your resume, quoting position # 1100, via email to:
Your resume and personal information will be held in the strictest confidence. We regret that we will only be able to contact candidates who are chosen for an interview.